You may recall us last week discussing small kitchen designs. This post generated a lot of questions, the main one being around cost. There’s a slight misconception that bespoke suddenly increases the cost of a kitchen. We like to think that being bespoke actually gives you the opportunity to tailor the kitchen to accommodate your budget. Let’s take a look at some of our smaller kitchen designs and corresponding costs*.
- Bespoke Kitchen Units – £6250 + VAT
- Concrete Worktop £1750 + VAT
- Sink, Tap & Handles – £480 + VAT
- Bespoke Kitchen Units – £5800 + VAT
- Wooden Worktops – £2200 + VAT
- Sink & Tap – £520 + VAT
- Bespoke Kitchen Units – £7880 + VAT
- Wooden Worktop – £2200 + VAT
- Sink, Tap & Handles – £520 + VAT
- Bespoke Kitchen Units – £5750 + VAT
- Wooden & Copper Worktops – £2800 + VAT
- Sink, Tap & Handles – £450 + VAT
Our kitchen designers work hard to achieve the kitchen aesthetic of your dreams for your project budget. There are so many elements in a kitchen design that can fluctuate the price such as kitchen units, worktops, appliances, and handles. Our in-house designers will guide you through this step by step.
Get Your Bespoke Kitchen Quoted Today:
*Prices relate to the kitchen in the image excluding fitting and any accessories. These costs are correct at the time of posting this article and are subject to change.